EZ2ID for iOS enables you to synchronize your address list residing in Microsoft Azure Active Directory to your device.
The application is developed natively for Apple iOS operating system with developer tools provided by Apple.
EZ2ID for iOS uses the following:
- Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL) is being used for authentication purposes. EZ2ID does not utilize any third-party provider for authentication on Microsoft Office 365 services.
- Microsoft Graph API is being used for the purpose of sending and receiving contact information from Office 365 and/or Exchange Online.
- Microsoft Intune SDK for Intune Mobile Application Management (MAM) Policys
- Apple CryptoKit for on device encryption
- Apple CallKit for caller identification and blocking
- iOS asymetric encryption APIs for license activation and validation
In the future, EZ2ID may also utilize Apple ShareKit and Apple SiriKit to provide additional features. When we provide those features, those may be enabled or disabled by using Mobile Device Management or Intune Mobile Application Management.
To send, receive and validate license information according to our privacy statement, EZ2ID uses an SSL encrypted connection to the EZID backend infrastructure.